Inclusive Design Thinking
The Centre for Inclusive Design promotes Inclusive Design thinking. We support you with practical ways to harness the experience of exclusion to create products, services and experiences that are accessible to as many people as possible.We work with our clients and partners to achieve this in five ways:
- Create more accessible and usable products, services and experience – with inclusion thinking baked in, not bolted on.
- Measure current performance and goal-setting based on diagnostics and informed by industry benchmarks.
- Evolve, re-think and re-engineer existing policies, products, services and customer experiences to improve client satisfaction and expand markets.
- Learn and Master by sharing tools and practices to enable inclusion thinking throughout your organisation and in specific departments.
- Connect and foster the exchange of ideas among researchers, policy-makers and practitioner communities.
Centre for Inclusive Design has a 35-year legacy, and during that time we have worked with our clients to create our vision for the future. Read more for a list of organisations that we’re currently working with or have worked with in the past.
Chief Executive Officer, Insurgence Group (Matt Tice)
Inclusive Design is the ‘next big thing’ in product development and marketing and leaders looking to create a competitive edge via discovery of innovative experiences should be looking to Inclusive Design to fuel their innovation efforts. CfID is a leading authority on Inclusive Design and should be your first port of call to seek advice on how it can be applied in your organisation to turbocharge your innovation program.
National Project Manager, 1800RESPECT (Libbi Cunnington)
We appreciate the guidance and practical advice and support that was provided by the Centre for Inclusive design in the development of a new app for women with disabilities for 1800RESPECT. We found the Centre for Inclusive Design to be thoughtful, robust and collaborative and we have confidence that we have a delivered a great product that has an excellent accessibility standards.
Advisor Diversity and Inclusion, NSW Public Service Commission (Alyce Umback)
CFID managed their involvement in our e-Learning project well and provided the audit results in a timely and clear manner with excellent post-audit support. We would use their services again.