We Create Inclusive Solutions
At the Centre for Inclusive Design we provide inclusive solutions for government, businesses and community. Maximise your offerings and add value to internal and external offerings by increasing inclusion and accessibility across the whole of your organisation. Our network of professionals from around the globe means we can build diverse expert teams to meet your needs.
How We Use Inclusive Design
We are a leader in Inclusive Design, practicing and promoting Inclusive Design thinking. We use practical tools to harness the experience of exclusion to create products, services and experiences that are accessible to, and useful for, as many people as possible.
We work with our clients and partners to achieve this in five key ways:
- Learn and Master – sharing tools and practices to enable inclusion thinking throughout your organisation and in specific functions
- Measure – performance audits, benchmarking and capability assessment
- Create – more accessible and usable products, services and experience – with inclusion thinking ‘baked in, not bolted on’
- Evolve – re-think and re-engineer existing products, services and customer experiences, promoting better connection and making more markets
- Connect – to foster exchange and ideas among researchers, policy-makers and practitioner communities.