Centre for Inclusive Design recognises that one of the key components of inclusive design is user testing of products and services which is why we provide usability solutions. We can provide a well-rounded user experience test group and ethnographic research team that broadens the traditional parameters of how this research is conducted. Testing across this broad range of demographics will ensure you create a more useful, inclusive product.
Our testing group includes:
- Blind users utilising different screen readers
- Low vision users utilising magnification and high contrast tools
- Low mobility users utilising both keyboard and voice controls
- Cognitive disabilities
- Elderly users
- English as second language users
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
Test your products and services across a diverse group of people
Our usability testing can provide both video interviews and transcripts with testers detailing their experiences and issues encountered. We refer back to UX design principles and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines whenever possible in our reports to ensure you receive the best practice guidance.